Computer Objective Question 10
1) To move to the beginning of a line of text, press the.......key.
Ans:- (D) enter
2) Computer use the .......number system to store data and perform calculations.
Ans:- (A) Binary
3) Physical components that make up your computer are know as
Ans:- (C) Hardware
4) Which key is used in combination with another key to perform a specific task ?
Ans:- (D) Control
5) Ctrl, Shift and Alt are called ........Keys.
Ans:- (D) Adjustment
6) The pattern of printer line on most products are called
Ans:- (D) Barcodes
7) What is the permanent memory built into your computer called ?
Ans:- (A) RAM
8) Various applications and documents are represented on the windows desktop by
Ans:- (D) Icons<
9) All the deleted files go to
Ans:- (A) Recycle Bin
10) In MICR, C stand for
Ans:- (D) Character
11) E-mail addresses separate the user name from the ISP using the .... Symbol.
Ans:- (B) @
12) The simultaneous processing of two or more programs by multiple processors is
Ans:- (D) Multiprocessing
13) What type of device is a computer printer?
Ans:- (C) Software
14) The contents of ...... are lost when the computer turns off.
Ans:- (D) Memory
15) When you turn of the computer, the boot routine will perform the test
Ans:- (D) Power-on self test
16) When you have to this, your data will remain intact even when the computer is turned off
Ans:- (D) Primary storage device
17) For creating a document, you use ......... Command at file menu
Ans:- (A) Open
18) With a CD you can
Ans:- (D) Either read or write
19) You can start Microsoft Word by using ............ button.
Ans:- (A) New
20) In Excel, charts are created using which option?
Ans:- (D) Bar Chart