Computer Objective Question 8
1) The physical arrangement of elements on a page is referred to as a document's .........
Ans:- (B) Format
2) Input, output and processing devices grouped together represent a(n).......
Ans:- (D) Computer system
3) Most Websites have a main page, the.... which acts as a doorway to the rest of the website pages.
Ans:- (B) Home page
4) Which of the following is not true about computer files ?
Ans:- (C) A file extension is established by the user to indicate the file's contents
5) The... is the box that houses the most important parts of a computer system.
Ans:- (D) system unit
6) What type of computer could be found in a digital watch ?
Ans:- (E) None of the above
7) Which is not a basic function of a computer ?
Ans:- (A) Copy text
8)The taskbar is located……….
Ans:- (B) at the bottom of the screen
9) A....is a collection of information saved as a unit.
Ans:- (A) folder
10) Peripheral devices such as printers and monitors are considered to be....
Ans:- (A) hardware
11) Which of the following system components is the brain of the computer.
Ans:- (B) CPU
12) Where is data saved permanently ?
Ans:- (E) None of these
13) Another word for software is.....
Ans:- (C) Program
14) Generally, you access the Recycle Bin through an icon located.....
Ans:- (A) on the desktop
15) A..... shares hardware, software, and data among authorized users
Ans:- (A) network
16) The main system board of a computer is called the........
Ans:- (B) motherboard
17) The main directory of a disk is called the.......
Ans:- (A) root
18) Antivirus software is an example of.......
Ans:- (C) a security utility
19) Computer programs are written in a high-level programming language; however. the human readable version of a program is called......
Ans:- (C) source code
20) A (n)....... backup contains a copy of every program, data, and system file on a computer.
Ans:- (A) restoration