Computer Objective Question 1
1) What is the permanent memory built into your computer called ?
Ans:- (A) RAM
2) Various applications and documents are represented on the window desktop by
3) All the deleted files go to
Ans:- (A) Recycles bin
4) IN MICR, C stands for
Ans:- (D) Character
5) E-MAIL addresses separate the user name form the ISP using the -------symbol .
6) These simultaneous processing of two or more programs by multiple processors is
7) What type of the device is a computer printer ?
Ans:- (B) Input
8) The contents of -------- are lost when the computer turns off.
9) When you turn on the computer, the boot routine will perform the test.
Ans:- (E) None of these
10) When you sauce of his, your data will remain intact even when the computer is turned off .
Ans:- (C) Secondary storage device
11) For crating a document, you use command at file menu.
Ans:- (C) New
12) Programs from the same developer, sold bundled together, the provide better integration and share common features, toolbars and menus are knows as.
Ans:-(A) Software suites
13) A data warehouse is which of the following ?
Ans:- (C) Organized around important subject
14) These servers store and manages files for network usersे
Ans:- (D) File
15) All of the following are examples of real security and privacy tasks except
16) These terminals ( formerly known as cash registers ) are often connected to complex inventory and sales computer systems
17) The OSI model is divided into how many processes called layers ?
Ans:- (C) Seven
18) It is the set of programs that enables your computer’s hardware devices and application software to work together .
Ans:- (D) System software
19) These are specially designed computer chips reside inside other devices, such as your car of your electronic thermostat
Ans:- (B) Embedded computers
20) The following are all computing devices, except
Ans:- (C) Digital scanners