Computer Objective Question 6
1) Computers gather data , which neans that they allow users to
Ans:- (B) input data
2) After a picture has been taken with a digital camera and processed appropriately, the actual print of the picture is considered
Ans:- (B) output
3) Computers use which language to process data ?
Ans:- (C) binary
4) Computers process data into imformation by working exclusively with
Ans:- (D) numbers
5) In the binary language each letter of the alphabet , each numbers and each special characters is made up of a unique comblnation of
Ans:- (D) eight bits
6) The term bit short for
Ans:- (C) binary digit
7) A string of eight 0s and 1s is called a
Ans:- (B) byte
8) It is approximately one billion bytes.
Ans:- (C) gigabyte
9) It is approximately a million bytes
Ans:- (C) megabyte
10) A is any part of the computer that you can physically touch
Ans:- (A) hardware
11) The components that process data are located in the
Ans:- (C) system unit
12) All of the following are examples of input devices except a
Ans:- (D) printer
13) Which of the following is and example of an input device ?
Ans:- (A) scanner
14) All of the following are examples of stofange device EXCEPT
Ans:- (B) printers
15) It is also called the brain of the computer, is responsible for processing data
Ans:- (D) central processing unit (CPU)
16) The CPU and memory are located on the
Ans:- (B) motherboard
17) Word processing, spreadsheet, and photoediting are examples of .
Ans:- (A) application software
18) It is a set of computer programs used on a computer to help perform tasks
Ans:- (B) software
19) Is is the set of programs that enables your computer hardware devices and application software to work togather .
Ans:- (D) system software
20) The PC and the apple macintosh are examples of two different
Ans:- (A) platforms