Computer Objective Question 7
1) Apple Macintoshes (Macs) and PCs use different CPU's to process data and different .
Ans:- (C) operating systems
2) Servers are computers that provide resources to other computers connected to a
Ans:- (A) mainframe
3) Smaller and less expensive PC-based servers are replacing today in many business
Ans:- (D) Laptops
4) These are specially designed computers that perform complex calculations extremely rapidly
Ans:- (B) supercomputers
5) DSL is an example of which connection
Ans:- (D) broadband
6) The difference between people with access to computers and the Internet and those without this access is known as the
Ans:- (A) digital divide
7) It is the science revolving around the use of nanostructures to build devices on and extremely small scale
Ans:- (A) Nanetechnology
8) Which of the following is the correct order of the four major functions of a computer ?
Ans:- (D) Input A process A output A Storage
9) Bits equal one byte
Ans:- (A) Eight
10) The binary language consists of how many digit (s) ?
Ans:- (B) 2